Monday, March 22, 2010

What I fill like about the Taks test

I didn't want to come back to school on Monday because I wanted to sleep in till noon instead of waking up at 6:00 in the morning. I wanted to stay in on Monday. With nothing to do but watch T.V and eat a bowl of cereal.
I really don't want to take the Taks test. It doesn't prove anything. Its like any other test why can people hold us back if we don't pass. It is just unfair if we don't pass people hold us back.
What the Taks test means to me? It like a big bully. It means that it is a stupid test. That's what it means to me.
My confident level on the Taks test is 100% passing if I don't pass I will be in the 5th grade again and I don't won't that to happen.
When I graduating from college I will get rid of the Taks test once and for all. When I'm done with the Taks test no one will even remember the Taks test. I will let students no that no one can make them pass or fail because of one stupid test.

No comments:

Post a Comment