Monday, March 1, 2010

My Weekend

On Friday at 3:00 my weekend started. When I got home I went outside I got my bike and I went to the park. When I got to the park i played basketball. Then I got board so I got a few friends. When I got my friends we all played a game called ding dong ditch. So we all took are shoes off. And I knocked on the first door and we all ran in the bushes. Then my brother knocked on the second door no one was at home.So after one hour we got tired then went back to the park. Then We played twenty five so after thirty minuets we got board so we all went home. When I got home my mommy had diner ready but had for got we where having meatloaf. So I didn't eat on Friday night. So I went to bed.
On Saturday morning my family went to the mall. When we got there we bout new pants. Then we went home. When we got home at 10:00 I went outside I rode my bike for an hour then I got real board

No comments:

Post a Comment